Chipotle deliveries skyrocket after DoorDash partnership
- Chipotle (NYSE:CMG) announces that it has seen a 667% increase in weekly delivery orders since initiating the partnership with DoorDash.
- The DoorDash partnership makes delivery available from more than 1.5K Chipotle restaurants in the U.S.
- “We hit the ground running during our first week as Chipotle’s largest on-demand partner, and we’re just getting started,” chimes in DoorDash operating exec Christopher Payne. “DoorDash looks forward to building on our momentum as we continue to expand operations with Chipotle across the U.S. and Canada,” he adds.
- DoorDash-Chipotle tidbits: Average DoorDash delivery time from order to drop-off = 34 minutes; Chicago, Dallas and Denver saw the most delivery orders; the most frequently ordered items nationwide were burrito bowls, burritos and chips and guacamole.
- CMG +0.14% premarket to $425.00.
- Source: Press Release
- Now read: Congress slaps down CFPB’s auto lending guidance
You may be interested
Bank of England’s Broadbent apologizes for ‘menopausal’ remarkadmin - May 16, 2018
LONDON - Bank of England Deputy Governor Ben Broadbent apologizes on Wednesday for describing Britain’s economy as going through a…
Garrett Camp, Uber Founder Shares His Thoughts On The Future and How To Take Advantage of Itadmin - May 15, 2018
Garrett Camp is an impressive individual with an impressive track record, he has amassed a huge fortune in his young…