Compugen up 2% on Q1 result
- Compugen (CGEN) Q1 results: Revenues: $10M; Net Income: $0.1M (+101.1%); EPS: $0.00; Quick Assets: $20.5M (-32.6%).
- In light of Bayer (DE:BAYGN)’s announcement that they plan to begin first-in-human trials for their ILDR2 antibody, the Company expects two immuno-oncology programs based on its discoveries in the clinic in 2018.
- Shares are up 2% premarket.
- Now read: MEI Pharma beats by
- Now read: MEI Pharma beats by $0.08, beats on revenue
.08, beats on revenue
You may be interested
Bank of England’s Broadbent apologizes for ‘menopausal’ remarkadmin - May 16, 2018
LONDON - Bank of England Deputy Governor Ben Broadbent apologizes on Wednesday for describing Britain’s economy as going through a…
Garrett Camp, Uber Founder Shares His Thoughts On The Future and How To Take Advantage of Itadmin - May 15, 2018
Garrett Camp is an impressive individual with an impressive track record, he has amassed a huge fortune in his young…