Premarket Gainers as of 9:05 am (05/09/2018)
- DCIX +69% on Q1 result.
- QUMU +22% on receiving $1M in cloud license fees.
- TRIP +18% on Q1 result.
- AAXN +12% on Q1 result.
- TRXC +11% on Q1 result.
- EPE +11% on Q1 result.
- FTFT +11% on entering into agreement with dragon gate investment partners.
- ODP +11% on Q1 result.
- OGEN +10%.
- TOPS +11%.
- TWLO +8% on Q1 result.
- GRPN +9% on Q1 result.
- ARWR +7% on Q2 result.
- DRYS +8% on Q1 result.
- OPK +7% on Q1 result.
- PXS +7%. on Q1 result.
- ADT +7% on Q1 result.
- PLUG +7% on Q1 result.
- NOG +6%.
- COTY +6% on Q3 result.
- MNKD +6% on exclusive marketing and distribution agreement for Afrezza.
- EGY +6%.
- PTN +5% on presenting positive preclinical MC1 receptor agonist data at TIDES.
- Now read: MannKind Sees Meaningful Spike In Insurance Coverage
You may be interested
Bank of England’s Broadbent apologizes for ‘menopausal’ remarkadmin - May 16, 2018
LONDON - Bank of England Deputy Governor Ben Broadbent apologizes on Wednesday for describing Britain’s economy as going through a…
Garrett Camp, Uber Founder Shares His Thoughts On The Future and How To Take Advantage of Itadmin - May 15, 2018
Garrett Camp is an impressive individual with an impressive track record, he has amassed a huge fortune in his young…