Premarket Losers as of 9:05 am (5/9/2018)
- LPCN -39% on FDA rejecting application for TRT med Tlando.
- EXTR -26% on Q3 earnings.
- CSTE -17% on Q1 earnings.
- CVRS -15% on Q1 earnings.
- MB -13% on Q1 earnings.
- BLNK -9%.
- AAOI -8%.
- PLNT -8% on Q1 earnings.
- WB -7% on Q1 earnings.
- MNST -7% on Q1 earnings.
- KGC -7% on Q1 earnings.
- Now read: Energy/Materials – Top 5 Gainers / Losers as of 2:00 PM (05/08/2018)
You may be interested
Bank of England’s Broadbent apologizes for ‘menopausal’ remarkadmin - May 16, 2018
LONDON - Bank of England Deputy Governor Ben Broadbent apologizes on Wednesday for describing Britain’s economy as going through a…
Garrett Camp, Uber Founder Shares His Thoughts On The Future and How To Take Advantage of Itadmin - May 15, 2018
Garrett Camp is an impressive individual with an impressive track record, he has amassed a huge fortune in his young…